Pre-health at ASU
The Health Professions Advising Office serves the entire university student population and provides advising to students striving to gain entrance into professional school. Pre-health professions students have majored in such diverse fields as art, music, engineering, economics, psychology, biology and chemistry.
Academic and career advising is available for students interested in:
- Occupational therapy.
- Physical therapy.
- Physician assistant.
- Veterinary medicine.
Specific services provided by the Health Professions Advising Office include:
- Annual Health Professions Fair.
- Individualized application review.
- Individualized mock interviews.
- Individualized personal statement review.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Letter of recommendation facilitation.
- Medically related internships.
- Mock interview events.
- Mock interview workshops.
- Personal statement workshops.
- School selection assistance.
ASU Health Care News
- Engineering student wins prestigious Marshall Scholarship.
- Campus activist wins $30K Truman Scholarship.
- ASU grad wins top scholarship to study at Cambridge.
- Senior named one of top students in the country.
- New College student reaches out locally, globally.
- Student juggles athletics and pre-med to achieve in both.